Two decades of experience coaching leaders in the US and globally. Co-author of the highly acclaimed book, Anytime Coaching: Unleashing Employee Performance.
Thought leader in the field of Neuroleadership, developing practices to slow down and rewire the brain to work more effectively with others.
- Coached more than 1000 leaders, from C-Suite (CEO, CFO, SES), mid-level executives to millennials and new managers
- Former Adjunct professor, Johns Hopkins Carey Graduate School of Business
- Professional Certified Coach by International Coaching Federation (over 2000 hours of coaching experience)
- Certified in Conversational Intelligence for Coaches (2017)
- Awarded prestigious “PRISM” award for outstanding coaching at the National Institute of Health
- Nominated Member, The Society for Neuroscience
- Guest speaker and presenter at more than 75 conferences on neuroleadership, conflict resolution, Anytime Coaching and influencing/negotiation.
Swire Solutions has a worldwide network of expert consultants, coaches and facilitators so we can match the right talent to the specific needs of our clients.
Amanda Michelle Echevarria
Jan Day Gravel
Tamara Smiley Hamilton
"So much of being a leader is about knowing yourself, being present and being ready to handle whatever comes your way. Wendy is a leader in the executive coaching field. She brings science, experience and strategic thinking, together to help with about any different coaching situations. "
EVP and Chief Technology Officer, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt and Former CIO of the Executive Office of the President and White House
"I am a longtime fan of Swire's coaching techniques: she combines practical tools with deep self revealed insights which help keep me grounded and focused at work and home - these models have helped me lead a better life professionally and personally. "
Senior Vice President (Human Resources), Hilton International
"Wendy is innovative, flexible and outcome-oriented. Her strong work ethics, dedication and extensive knowledge of proven managerial and leadership techniques made our working relationship both enjoyable and fun."
Retired Senior Executive Service & Social Security Administration's Regional Commissioner
"Wendy’s knowledge and practical application of neuropsychology, organizational behavior, leadership development, emotional intelligence, mind-body discipline, and conflict resolution helped me create a powerful agenda for personal and professional growth. Working with Wendy was one of the best investments in my career that I have ever made"
Managing Vice President, Capital One; Former President, Capital One Foundation